Sunday, April 15, 2012

STOP!! The Jacket Copy Contest is closed

The contest is now closed and has been closed since 12 midnight.  Sorry for the delay in posting.  I thought I had the closing post all set up to post but apparently I am lacking in the know how to set a timer. 

I want to thank everyone for entering and for visiting my site.

I hope this will turn out to be a great learning experience for all.  Jacket copies are not easy to write.  Then again, writing is not easy; that's why I love hosting these writing contests for the opportunity to learn and, of course, the prizes.  :)

Kate is an awesome person for donating the prize to the winner, so please be sure to thank her for doing so in the comment section below.  

GOOD LUCK!!!!


7 comments:

  1. Thanks to you for hosting, and to Kate for judging! I love how supportive the writing community is, and how awesome professionals like Kate take the time to do things like this :) It means so much to us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super excited! :) Good luck all and thanks again Kate and J.L. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much to both of you for the awesome contest and prize! I agree with Jess that it means a lot to us :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you both so much for such a wonderful opportunity. Good luck to everyone.

    HollyD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for running the contest and to Kate for judging - great opportunity and lots of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Ebyss for the contest and Kate for being willing to judge our entries! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much to you both. Great fun, great prize, and a great chance to practice the all-important blurb. :D

    ReplyDelete