Monday, June 25, 2012

The Winner Is....

Happy Monday!!

And what happier way to spend a Monday when you might be the winner of the ultra cool T-shirt and a signed copy of BETRAYED.

But before I announce the winner (*sigh* I know. I know.) I want to thank everyone for stopping by and playing.  I really loved reading all the captions. 

Okay, okay.

And the winner is......

*tosses all the names into the magic hat of tricks and swirls them around*

Elie!!!!!!!!!


GRATS ELIE!!!   *balloons and confetti*
Elie, please contact me at j.lspelbring@yahoo.com with your info.


For those of you who didn't win, no worries.  You are still eligible to win the grand prize at the end of the blog run.

And once again, I want to thank Ednah Walters for stopping by.  If you haven't read BETRAYED, I highly suggest you do.  Great book!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment